NREP in coordination with AEPC and Nijgadh Municipality has organized a demonstration and orientation event of electric cooking at Ward No. 8, Nijgadh Municipality, Bara, Province 2 on 17 Feb 2021 with an objective to support AEPC in promoting Electric Cooking Programme as well as to support local governments and local financial institutions for creating market and, demand for E-cooking by effective implementation of Program. There was a total of 122 participants including representatives from AEPC, NREP, Local government, NEA, Community Forest, E-cooking supplier and local participants/stove users. The event was chaired by Mayor of Nijgadh. Nijgadh has proposed to distribute 1000 induction stoves for the current FY 2020/21 of which 60% subsidy will be provided by AEPC and remaining 40% will be provided by Nijgadh Municipality which may include user’s contribution as well. This kind of demonstration events helps significantly to aware stove users’ specifically women to adopt the technology.