NREP in coordination with AEPC and Paterwa Sugauli Rural Municipality has organized a demonstration and orientation event of electric cooking at Ward No. 2, Paterwa Sugauli Rural Municipality, Parsa, Province 2 on 18 Feb 2021 with an objective to support AEPC in promoting Electric Cooking Programme as well as to support local governments and local financial institutions for creating market and, demand for E-cooking by effective implementation of Program. There was a total of 109 participants including representatives from AEPC, NREP, Local government, NEA, Community Forest, E-cooking supplier and local participants. The event was chaired by Chairperson of Paterwa Sugauli Rural Municipality. Paterwa Sugauli has proposed for dissemination of 250 induction stove for the current FY 2020/21 of which 60% subsidy will be provided by AEPC and remaining 40% will be provided by Paterwa Sugauli Rural Municipality which may include user’s contribution as well. This kind of demonstration events helps significantly to aware stove users’ specifically women to adopt the technology.