Request for Proposals
Nepal Renewable Energy Programme (NREP) is a Government of Nepal programme designed to mobilize private sector investment to develop distributed renewable energy (DRE) in “missing middle” Commercial & Industrial (C&I) markets and to increase energy access in remote areas. The Programme’s intended impact is transformational change in distributed RE development in Nepal through increased private sector investment resulting in low-carbon economic growth and sustainable energy access for all. The Programme operates in Province 2, Province Lumbini and Province Karnali where NREP is supporting Provincial and Local Governments to achieve effective analysis, development, and implementation of DRE projects, policies, planning, and strategies.
NREP invites to submit proposals to undertake the assignment “Detailed Feasibility Study of Utility Scale Solar PV Projects in Bardiya, Lumbini province”
The terms of reference can be downloaded from the following link:
ToR for DFS of Utility Scale Solar PV Projects
Interested Firms that can demonstrate the credentials, capacity and expertise to meet these assignment’s requirement are requested to submit their proposal.
- The proposal must contain Technical and Cost/Price in pdf format, which should be sent in 2 separate emails with Title as below:
- For the technical proposal: Technical Proposal_ short name of the firm
- For Financial proposal: Financial Proposal _ short name of the firm
- Proposal must be submitted to procurementnrep@NREPNEPAL.com by 17:00 hour’s local time on or before 1st December 2021.
- The method of selection will be based on the review of technical and financial proposal. The contract will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offer or who provides the best value to NREP using a combination of technical and cost/price factors.
- Proposals must be valid for a period of 90 days, counting from the day of Technical Proposal opening.
- Technical proposal should also include scanned copies of a) Registration documents b) PAN/VAT certificate and c) Tax clearance certificate for FY 2076/77)
- NREP reserves the right to accept or reject, wholly or partly any or all the proposals without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
Nepal Renewable Energy Programme
Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal